Friday, April 5, 2013

My first day

My garlic is good for my Spiderman shows and I really like it when I watch superheroes, but my brain doesn't think really good how it begins to be for superheroes. So I think I'm gonna stay a little calm here. But what I know in myself is pie, and I have not ever eaten pie, but I love apple pie. And I want apple carrot pie with garlic and all that staff, and my mommy and daddy, I want them to eat the garlic part. So, this is the garlic part (finger points toward the right) and this is the pear part (finger points toward the left). So, my brain likes it; not me, my brain. I will do all the dances (makes boombox noises). I like superheroes, but most of all, I don't like hitting, I like heart hitting. So, what i like beside my website is that I want this thing to be my thing to do it. Bye. Go to sleep. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment