Sunday, February 2, 2014
On childrearing
Kai: When I grow up, I'm gonna have a son. And I'm going to be an engineer. And I'll have my son with me all the time so that he can learn how to make all the things and stuff. Mom: Oh, so you'll take him to the office with you? Kai (disgustedly): I'm not gonna go to an office to work! He'll stay at home with me! And I'm not gonna have a wife like you, mommy. It will be just the two of us. Mom: Oh, cool. Who will carry and deliver the baby for you? And nurse him when he's little and hungry? Kai: Ok, I change my mind, we'll have a mommy. Every little boy needs a mommy. Mom: Now, will she have to go to the office to work? Kai: We'll see. I'm sure I will give her milk and she will give the baby, my son, milk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment