Sunday, February 23, 2014

Weekend with Mommy

On Saturday, we went to a place to learn how to make baskets. Ms. Henrietta Snype showed us how to make baskets. I want to make baskets but I don't want to get the sweetgrass from the pond [a.k.a. marsh] because there are crocodiles. Ms. Henrietta showed us how to make a starter out od pine straw. She gave me the starter because I was the youngest person. 
We also saw "Alice in Wonderland" ballet. It was good. It was a little long. The persons who danced didn't talk at all. Even Alice didn't speak. 
Today I went to Martina's house. I like going to Martina and Jacob's house without Mommy and Daddy. I brought a lot of stuff to play, and we played cards and the "Frozen" book and the "Frozen" stickers. Mommy and I went to the park and we saw Nyla with her Mom and Dad. Nyla and I picked up all the feathers from the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment